Avast Removal Tool: Antivirus programs like Avast! are hard to uninstall using the default system “Add or Remove Programs” app.
The thing is that Avast Antivirus does not get completely uninstalled when you use your computer’s default uninstaller. There is a Avast Removal Tool also called Avast Uninstall Utility that you can use to wipe out the Avast antivirus program completely from your system.
This Avast free antivirus removal tool will help you with the following:
- avast! PDA Edition Removal Tool
- avast! Managed Client Removal Tool
- BART CD Manager Removal Tool
- avast! Business Protection (Plus) Removal Tool
- avast! 4 Home/Professional Removal Tool
- avast! 4 Server Edition Removal Tool
- avast! Distributed Network Manager Removal Tool
- avast! Pro Protection Removal Tool
- avast! for Kerio Removal Tool
- avast! 32 Removal Tool
- avast Free Antivirus Removal Tool
- avast! Internet Protection Removal Tool
- avast! Windows Home Server Edition Removal Tool
How To Uninstall Avast Antivirus Completely Using Avast Remover Tool
Follow the below instructions to remove Avast software from your PC:
- First, you will need to download Avast Uninstall Utility (avastclear.exe) from the Avast official website: Download Avast Clear (11.8 MB)
- Start Windows in Safe Mode. If you do not know how to do that than here is the detailed guide.
- Navigate to the download folder and double click avastclear.exe to launch the setup.
- If you get a popup asking “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device“, Click Yes.
- Avast Antivirus Clear program will load for a couple of seconds.
- If you don’t know where the program is installed, just leave it blank. You should be careful while changing the path as all the files in that location will be deleted.
- Use the dropdown list to select the product that you want to uninstall.
- Click “UNINSTALL.”
- Restart your computer to finish the antivirus removal process.
What is Avast! Removal Tool
Avast removal tool is the official tool by Avast Antivirus to give its user a quick and easy way to totally remove Avast products from their computer. I have also added a list of products that are supported by the Avast Removal tool:
- avast! 4 Home/Professional
- avast! Premier 2015
- avast! Windows Home Server Edition
- avast! 32
- avast! 6 Pro Antivirus
- avast! 5 Free Antivirus
- avast! Internet Security 2015
- avast! 7 Free Antivirus
- avast! 6 Free Antivirus
- avast! Managed Client
- avast! Pro Antivirus 2014
- avast! 7 Internet Security
- avast! 5 Pro Protection
- avast! Pro Antivirus 2015
- avast! 4 Server Edition
- avast! 7 Pro Antivirus
- avast! PDA Edition
- avast! for Kerio
- BART CD Manager
- avast! 5 Internet Protection
- avast! Business Protection (Plus)
- avast! Internet Security 2014
- avast! Distributed Network Manager
- avast! Premier 2014
- avast! 6 Internet Security
To completely remove avast! antivirus use the Avast Uninstall Utility.
No, Avast is not a malware and is totally safe, it’s an Antivirus program available for Windows & Mac systems that helps you to protect your mac or pc from viruses or malware.
Download avastclear.exe from official avast! website and run it to remove avast! from your Windows PC.
It will just take you under 5 mins to uninstall Avast! completely from your computer.
Kaspersky removal tool – Uninstall Kaspersky Completely
Download Kaspersky removal tool kavremvr.exe (kavremover) to remove Kaspersky lab applications from your Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
Norton Removal Tool – Uninstall Norton Completely
Symantec offers Norton Removal Tool to uninstall Norton Antivirus program completely from your PC. Norton Remove and Reinstall tool is free
McAfee Removal Tool – Free McAfee Uninstaller Tool
McAfee Removal Tool offered by McAfee is the only program you will need to remove McAfee Antivirus from your PC completely.